June 11, 2009

Profit Lance Marketing Review




The Profit Lance System


from Michael Andrews


This Course Is a Must Have for Online Marketing beginners and experienced alike.....

I've had this system for several months now and i can honestly say that after spending thousands of dollars on other ' All In One marketing systems' Profitlance, is the one Marketing resource that I regularly return to for my marketing information.

If I'd had the profit lance marketing system at the begging of my online career I would have saved a fortune by not needing to by so many of the other Marketing Guides, the content of Michael Andrews course is unsurpassed even by other systems that cost hundreds to join..

..Here's a rundown of just some of the content included in the package


Amazing Value, One Time Payment.
(Michael's thinking about
changing his course to a monthly membership, so if you act soon you will only pay the one off payment for the life of your membership)




Membership Includes ...
Help Guides , Videos, Ebooks & Resources for....


Building Web Sites
Search Engine Optimization (seo)
Getting traffic to your website

Using Google AdWords and Yahoo search
Building Traffic With Article Marketing
Affiliate Marketing
Pay Per Click (ppc)
How To Create and Sell Your Own Info Product
Creating A Blog With Blogger
Building Traffic With Article Marketing
MySpace Marketing Secrets
Viral Marketing Strategies
YouTube Traffic - How To Get Free Traffic From Video Sites


Also Includes.....



  • Introduction to the Online Course 'to help you find your way around the seeming endless mount of useful content'

  • Complete access to the Profit Lance private members area - a goldmine of education and training

  • An entire network of pre-hosted websites Secret research tools and methods Practical tasks to give you hands on experience.
  • Huge resource of "over-the-shoulder" videos
  • Copy Writing "unique professional course provided to members of the Profit Lance System"
  • Extensive and constantly growing content database
  • Documentation of my secret blueprints, research and implementation methods
  • Strategic support - you get direction, tips and advice
    Free updates for life!

And, If You Start Your Risk-Free Evaluation Now, You Get These Limited Bonuses to Start you on Your Way to Online Marketing Success.......

Bonus #1: Twelve Money-Making Websites Already Set Up And Hosted!



These are the exact types of sites Michael Andrews uses to generate thousands of dollars per month in revenue.You can do this as well without even having your own products to sell.
If You invest in the Profit Lance System today, you will receive your own unique set of sites - twelve in total - all fully created, programmed and hosted - free of charge.



Each site would normally cost you around $199 - that's a product value of almost $2400! Today, you pay nothing - nada, zilch. You've got a complete network of pre-built sites, promoting some of the hottest selling niche products on the market.

Now that's some leverage!
Bonus #2: Private Members Blog With Updates, Strategic Advice, Direction And Tips

Michael updates his system continually because new techniques appear and new trends emerge you have to keep on top of it all.

You get access to His private blog which covers all new developments, trends and opportunities, as well as very useful advice and tips that can save you money or make you money.

This is an invaluable resource that will keep you at the forefront of developing your online business. You would not be able to get this type of ongoing help from anywhere else without having to pay recurring monthly fees!




Bonus #3: Michael's Own Custom Developed Online Task Manager For Maximum Productivity And Goal Management

Michael strongly believes that the real reason why he makes more money than the majority people out there is because he has a secret tool to keep him more productive. It's His own custom built task manager. This is amazing and I can't believe He is throwing this in as well.

This his how it helps: When ever you log on to your members area and enter The Task Manager section You can all see at a glance all your money-making activities in a work diary, This is were you enter your tasks to do, completed, in progress etc, you'll be amazed by how productive you can be when you keep track of every thing your doing with your marketing ventures.

Whilst most other people don't know whether they are coming or going in their online activities. Micheal Had this system built to make his Profit Lance System even more productive. For a limited time, He is giving access to it as a free bonus!


Bonus #4: The Google Success Formula

Michael generates over $200,000 dollars in AdSense revenue a year with his Profit Lance Marketing System.

All of that was pure profit. He's willing t give you the unique AdSense formula that gives you a complete blueprint as to how to set up your own AdSense empire that brings you cash 24/7.
Kick start your AdSense business with this limited offer package.
This bonus content shows you the exact same techniques Michael used to generate this revenue, and how to build your own network of AdSense sites using proven, systematic, scientific formula.


Bonus #5:
Over 50 "Over The Shoulder" Video Tutorials
For a limited time only Michael's throwing in over 50 "over the shoulder" video tutorials. These are very detailed "how-to" videos where you are shown Key Internet Marketing Skills. Yes you are actually watching how things are being done.

Michael has thought about selling these videos as a stand alone product so this may be your last chance to get them at no extra cost.



*********
So there you have it Your One Stop Shop for most things to do with learning the Art of Internet Marketing.

The Value for money is astounding and I cannot recommend it enough, I would of gladly paid the ONE OFF asking price each and every month.

(At the moment The profit Lance Automated Wealth Course is still available at the one time payment of $77 for a lifetime access, but you need to get in Quick as Michael is thinking about upping the price and changing to a paid monthly course.)



  • So if you act now that's it, no more to pay "ever"



Learn Key Internet Marketing Skills, The Profit Lance System, Learn Now !

No Risk Money Back Guarantee



You've got a whole 8 weeks to evaluate Profit Lance without risking anything. If you would like a refund at any time during the 8 weeks simply email Michael for a prompt reply.




**********************************



Customer Testimonials (proof of testimonials can be found here)



"The information and resources in it far outweigh the cost of the membership."
"You have my congratulations on a "First Class Product" and I am extremely impressed with its content... I know you are very busy, but again a "BIG THANK YOU" you are a Great Mentor..."

"First let me say I love this program! I'm actually learning and doing something instead of just reading some over-hyped guru crap."

"First, let me tell you that I am very impressed with Profit Lance. I think it is a very informative and professional web site."

"Thank you for putting together this valuable course, already I have learn't so much and I only got started yesterday!"

"I really like the site, you've done superb job of putting together a self-paced course which is on a par with any self-paced or even regular college course that I've ever taken, and that is tons of them - even at the graduate level."

"I have just done a swift perusal of the program and I am awe struck by the amount of technical information and the step by step projects and tutorials."

"You are actually by far the most impressive teacher I have come across."

"Just a note to say that your Profit Lance course is so incredible. I have ideas swimming in my head with every page I read ..."

"The Profit Lance [Course] is a superb course - very good for newbies like me ..."

"... Thanks for this outstanding course I have learned so much and I am doing things on here I never thought possible ..."

"Your course is the only 'real' offering of its kind on the web. That's saying a lot. I think you have a truly 'legitimate' product."

"I can't tell you how much I appreciate this course, you and your professionalism and the hand to hand guidance. It's just like having your own personal internet marketing tutor!!"

"I am new to the Profit Lance course and so far I think it's awesome. I had been calling myself and Entrepreneur but your course showed me I am a beginner."

"I am astounded by what you are doing. There is absolutely no educational opportunity on or off the internet that offers what Profitlance offeres. The tuition could be considered next to free for the value."

"Profit Lance has proved to be the most informative program I have come across."

"The site is amazing for the money and I am happy to see that you take a keen interest in your members."

"I would personally like to thank you for what you have taught me and the other members. You are true mentors and care about us and that is what makes the site so great."

"I think Profit Lance has been absolutely great so far. The course has given me the tools to literally go from 'surfer' to 'webmaster' in a few short months."

"Profit Lance is my favorite course and source of information. I have bought several money making opportunities and, in my opinion, they all fall short of actually giving what they promise. Profit Lance goes beyond what anyone could imagine for the price."

"I'm still in awe of the whole system. This really could be a college course on internet marketing strategies ... by the way, I finally convinced my husband to start taking an active role in the learning process. His first comments were WOW, how did we get so lucky."

"I just got this today and I am an absolute abecedarian when it comes to internet marketing, but I can tell you this is undoubtedly the best introduction to internet marketing sources and strategies I have had the good fortune to stumble upon."

"I neglected to mention, Profit Lance is just what I have been seeking after more than six months of purchasing useless material from Internet Marketing Pre-Madonnas..."

"I want to thank you for creating a great product. Two weeks ago I basically knew nothing about this business. I've really learned a lot in this short period of time."

"This is the most AMAZING collection of internet marketing information I have ever seen! Count me as being one of your faithful affiliates despite my usual strategy of NOT marketing others Internet marketing materials!"

"I continue to be impressed with the thoroughness of your program."
"I got to tell you this course is absolutely incredible. As a beginner I have hit the exact snags you have mentioned. It is like going to the carnival with barkers on every corner selling crap ... at any rate, I really admire what you have created here."
"I subscribed to your service and I am amazed by it. You sure have built something..."
"I want to thank you for an outstanding educational cause of online marketing which I have studied very carefully. I bought it two months ago and it is trulyl the best and most honest product I have bought on the web."



******************************


So there you have it ,Profit Lance Reviewed and Tested by many Happy Buyers.

As You can see from these GLOWING reports 'which I endorse wholeheartedly'
The Profit Lance Wealth Course is "THE" place to Learn Key Internet Marketing Skills.




So what you waiting for act now before Michael comes to his senses and puts the price up and changes it to a paid monthly course.





*********

Profit Lance Marketing Reviewed

No comments: